- One ticket to see Henson Alternative’s Puppet Up: Uncensored
- When: Wednesday, March 12 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Carnegie Library Music Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for floor seating in rows L–S or balcony seating in rows E–H (up to $72 value)
- $35 for floor seating in rows F–J or balcony seating in rows B–C (up to $82 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Puppet Up: Uncensored
Warning: contains adult themes and words
Puppet Up: Uncensored combines the Jim Henson Company's puppeteering prowess with irreverent, R-rated improv comedy, inspiring the New York Post to rave about its "raunchy, trash-talking puppets that'd make Miss Piggy blush." Six puppeteers take suggestions from the audience before cooking up improvised songs and sketches using a motley cast of puppets and a catalog of jokes stolen from the future. Cameras project the puppet's sketches onto large screens, showing onstage action from the wrist up while allowing audiences to witness the technical mastery of the puppeteers below.