Comedians get their material from dark places, such as loneliness, anxiety, or the crawlspace where they keep their joke file. Lighten up with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Henson’s Puppet Up: Uncensored
- Where: The Panasonic Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $39 for rows S–V of the orchestra or rows G–K of the balcony (up to a $60 value)
- $49 for rows B–R of the orchestra or rows A–F of the balcony (up to a $90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Henson’s Puppet Up: Uncensored
_Warning: contains adult themes and words_ Henson's _Puppet Up: Uncensored_ combines the Jim Henson Company's puppeteering prowess with irreverent, R-rated improv comedy, inspiring the _New York Post_ to rave about its "raunchy, trash-talking puppets that'd make Miss Piggy blush." Six puppeteers take suggestions from the audience before cooking up improvised songs and sketches using a motley cast of puppets and a catalog of jokes stolen from the future. Cameras project the puppet's sketches onto large screens, showing onstage action from the wrist up while allowing audiences to witness the technical mastery of the puppeteers below.