What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Here Come the Mummies, starting from $20
- General-admission standing Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My vouchers and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Here Come the Mummies
- Who they are: a full funk band wrapped in the linen-strip getup most recently favored by deceased Egyptian royalty
- What to expect from their show: vulgar-minded, funky jams that weave innuendo with tales of characters such as the boogeyman and a hot-dog vendor.
- Characteristic songs: “Libido Knievel” about a lascivious daredevil and “Dirty Minds,” a confession about the gutter-bound thoughts of the band set to a mambo-paced rhythm
- Instrument you likely won’t see at the symphony anytime soon: cowbelts—one-of-a-kind pelvic bells played with hip thrusts
The Fine Print