What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Here Come the Mummies (up to $42.85 value)
- When: Friday, April 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Victory Theatre
- Section: orchestra, rows K–S
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Here Come the Mummies
- Who they are: a full funk band wrapped in the linen-strip getup most recently favored by deceased Egyptian royalty
- What to expect from their show: vulgar-minded, funky jams that weave innuendo with tales of characters such as the boogeyman and a hot-dog vendor.
- Characteristic songs: “Libido Knievel” about a lascivious daredevil and “Dirty Minds,” a confession about the gutter-bound thoughts of the band set to a mambo-paced rhythm
- Instrument you likely won’t see at the symphony anytime soon: cowbelts—one-of-a-kind pelvic bells played with hip thrusts
When Victory Theatre opened in 1921 as part of the Main Street Hotel Sonntag complex, the denizens of Evansville were fed a daily diet of high-class vaudeville: a silent movie, comedy skit, organ music, and then a 10-piece orchestra. In 1928, that dependable formula changed when “talking” pictures arrived, and the venue remained a Loews movie theater until 1971. Having survived a late ‘70s stint as a teen-oriented nightclub and a site for Partridge Family reunions, the Victory emerged triumphant after an extensive 1999 renovation. Now with room for 1,900 audience members, the entertainment mecca hosts top-tier musical and comedic touring acts and plays home to the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 4/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Victory Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour prior to performance. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.