All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for general-admission standing (up to $29 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Here Come the Mummies
- Who they are: a full funk band wrapped in the linen-strip getup most recently favored by deceased Egyptian royalty
- What to expect from their show: vulgar-minded, funky jams that weave innuendo with tales of characters such as the boogeyman and a hot-dog vendor.
- Characteristic songs: “Libido Knievel” about a lascivious daredevil and “Dirty Minds,” a confession about the gutter-bound thoughts of the band set to a mambo-paced rhythm
- Instrument you likely won’t see at the symphony anytime soon: cowbelts—one-of-a-kind pelvic bells played with hip thrusts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.