What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Here Come the Mummies or Mr. Speed
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- $10 to see Here Come the Mummies on Friday, September 11, at 8 p.m. (up to $28 value)
- $10 to see Mr. Speed on Saturday, September 12, at 8 p.m. (up to $16 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Here Come the Mummies or Mr. Speed
- Here Come the Mummies: This irreverent funk band dons the linen-strip getup most recently favored by deceased Egyptian royalty—it grants the musicians anonymity as they jam on their vulgar-minded, innuendo-loaded songs.
- Mr. Speed: A no-holds-barred tribute to KISS, this be-costumed band struts, thrusts, and tongue-waggles their way through classic rockers such as “Detroit Rock City” and “Lick It Up.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.