- One G-Pass to see Here Come the Mummies or Mr. Speed
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- $10 to see Here Come the Mummies on Friday, September 11, at 8 p.m. (up to $28 value)
- $10 to see Mr. Speed on Saturday, September 12, at 8 p.m. (up to $16 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Here Come the Mummies or Mr. Speed
- Here Come the Mummies: This irreverent funk band dons the linen-strip getup most recently favored by deceased Egyptian royalty—it grants the musicians anonymity as they jam on their vulgar-minded, innuendo-loaded songs.
- Mr. Speed: A no-holds-barred tribute to KISS, this be-costumed band struts, thrusts, and tongue-waggles their way through classic rockers such as “Detroit Rock City” and “Lick It Up.”