- $68 for two lower-deck tickets to the Heritage Ranch Rodeo and two upper-level tickets to the Canadian Finals Rodeo
- Dates: Wednesday, November 5, or Thursday, November 6
- When and Where: Each Groupon includes two tickets to the Heritage Ranch Rodeo at Edmonton EXPO Centre at 2 p.m. and two tickets to the Canadian Finals Rodeo at Rexall Place at 7:30 p.m.
- Door time: one hour before the events
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Canadian Finals Rodeo.
Heritage Ranch Rodeo
Heritage Ranch Rodeo pits 16 working ranches from across Western Canada against one another during six events, each focused on demonstrating the lifestyle and skills associated with the cattle-ranching industry. Events include team sorting—a timed competition wherein four men sort and pen cattle—and team doctoring, when four ranchers demonstrate how to rope an animal in the pasture if it’s sick from eating expired grass. For high-action thrills, visitors can catch the bronc-riding event, which tests contestants’ ability to saddle a bucking horse for a maximum of eight seconds.
Canadian Finals Rodeo
Since 1974, the Canadian Finals Rodeo has gathered fans to Edmonton to see some of the sport’s most fearless riders and livestock compete in a heart-bucking display of cowboy skills in pursuit of a prize purse that totals more than $1 million. The event’s most physically demanding competition, bareback riding, pits man against horse as riders must stay on bucking steeds with only a single hand on the reins. A full bill of classic rodeo events at the 41st anniversary of the Canadian Finals Rodeo include challenges that pale in comparison to bull riding.