What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $16.82 value)
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $33.64 value)
Colorado Wind Ensemble presents Heritage to Horizons
- The Theme: The CWE welcomes new conductor Dr. David Kish with a program that looks toward both the past and the future
- The Composers: Pieces from Persichetti, Bremer, Schuller, Mackey, Oquin, Heed, and Leonard Bernstein
- Highlights: Philip Sparke’s Sunrise at Angel’s Gate, conducted by guest conductior John Locke
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Colorado Wind Ensemble
"A wind ensemble is much like a traditional concert band," explains the Colorado Wind Ensemble on their website, "but each musician plays more as a soloist within a large group rather than as one member of a large section playing the same part." That approach folds neatly into the group's mission: to create opportunities for performers to share their talents, while also presenting programs that entertain audiences. To that end, their concerts encompass a wide range of musical styles and eras, from Renaissance and Baroque club hits to military marches and contemporary arrangements. It's proven a winning combination—the ensemble has engaged listeners for more than 30 seasons.