- $23 for one G-Pass for rear balcony seating (up to $45.95 value)
- View the seating chart
Balcony seats are upstairs, and the facility does not have an elevator. G-Pass tickets are not eligible for upgrades.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The age Peter Noone began performing as Herman: 15
- The Herman Hermit’s sound: foot-tapping melodies with simple, heartfelt lyrics
- Herman’s Hermits’ heftiest hits: “I’m Into Something Good,” “I’m Henry VIII, I Am,” “There’s A Kind of Hush,” “Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter”
- Hermit History: formed in 1963, played off and on after the 1970s, and tours today in various iterations
- The Buckinghams: The sunshine pop group behind the 1966 hit “Kind of a Drag” deliver classic rock gems with harmonies and horns
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.