What You'll Get
Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it’s time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this deal.
- $33 for a one-day ticket to the Heroes and Saints Music Festival (up to a $54 value)
- When: June 15–16
- Where: Avenue of the Saints Amphitheatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 12 p.m. on both days
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Rock Fest on Saturday, June 15, at 1:15 p.m.
- Country Fest on Sunday, June 16, at 12:15 p.m.<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, the deal is still the best deal available.
Heroes and Saints Rock Fest
Better Than Ezra performing “At the Stars” live at the House of Blues
* Who you know at the Rock Fest: Better Than Ezra, Sister Hazel, Vertical Horizon, and Tonic * Who you'll get to know better: Decoy and Richard Arndt * Nickname for Better Than Ezra fans: “Ezralites” * Best Better Than Ezra song to perk you up after your dog runs away: “Good” * Best Sister Hazel hit to listen to in a hammock: “All For You” * Sister Hazel adopted their name in tribute to Sister Hazel Williams, a beloved octogenarian minister from Gainesville, FL. * What Tonic would have been named if they had their way: Radio Flyer * Most recognizable Tonic hit: "If You Could Only See" * Best Vertical Horizon hit to put on a mixtape when you're trying to woo Aphrodite: “You’re a God” * Most surprising guest appearance on Vertical Horizon’s most recent album Burning the Days: Rush’s Neil Peart
####Heroes and Saints Country Fest
Diamond Rio performing "I Believe" live in 2009
* Who you know at the Country Fest: Diamond Rio, Mark Wills, Sawyer Brown, and Emerson Drive * Who you'll be glad you met: Locash Cowboys, JT Hodges, Rebel Road, and Danny Whitson * Number of Country Music Association Awards given to Diamond Rio for “Group of the Year”: four * Diamond Rio song that Diamond Rio could get away with lip-syncing due to the loud audience sing-along: “Meet in the Middle” * Quality of Mark Wills’s larynx: it scored him the 1998 Academy of Country Music Award for “Top New Male Vocalist” * Mark Wills’s number one hits: “Wish You Were Here” and “19 Somethin” * When veteran country act Sawyer Brown was founded: 1981, the year ET’s mom and dad conceived ET * Sawyer Brown hits most likely to be played: “Thank God for You,” “The Boys and Me,” “Drive Me Wild” * Emerson Drive hit that anyone can dance to: “Fall Into Me”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Avenue of the Saints Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Red Truck Tickets' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 12pm. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.