- $39 one G-Pass to see Engelbert Humperdinck (up to $62.70 value)
- When: Tuesday, March 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hershey Theatre
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Engelbert Humperdinck: as the crooner who for years contended with Tom Jones for the crown of Las Vegas lounge
- Who won that contest: hard to say, but Humperdinck took the title of the “King of Romance”
- His other names: Arnold George Dorsey (his birth name), Gerry Dorsey (his original stage name)
- Where he got “Engelbert Humperdinck”: he borrowed it from a 19th-century German opera composer
- Modern Humperdinck’s classics: “After the Lovin’,” “Release Me,” “The Last Waltz”
- His most recent release: Engelbert Calling, a double-album of duets with an all-star lineup of pop, rock, country, and opera stars, recorded across two years and four cities
- New duets likely to warm your heart: “Something About the Way You Look Tonight” with Elton John, “It Matters To Me” with Dionne Warwick, and “Release Me” with Wynonna Judd
- New duet likely to drop your jaw: a take on Blood, Sweat & Tears’ “Spinning Wheel” with the decidedly unromantic Gene Simmons
- What you’ll get on his latest tour: a career-spanning set of time-tested favorites, plenty of tracks from Engelbert Calling, and tingling sensations as a master showman shows Cupid who’s boss