The best children's shows place a high premium on audience interaction, unlike the opera or traffic court. Rustle up some kid-friendly fun with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to The Wiggles Taking Off!
- When: Sunday, August 18, at 11:30 a.m. or 3 p.m.
- Where: Hershey Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $16.50 for the balcony section, rows E–G, or the loge section, rows AA–CC (up to a $31.05 value)
- $24 for the orchestra section, rows T–Z (up to a $47.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Wiggles Taking Off!
Emma, Simon and Lachy join the original cast of characters as the "world's biggest preschool rock band," The Wiggles!" Their color-coded predecessors toured for 21 years as the original Wiggles, who became known worldwide as "the world's biggest preschool rock band." With the help of Anthony, the original blue Wiggle, the new quartet uses songs, games, and storytelling to encourage participation from pintsize audience members, fostering a sense of youthful empowerment usually found only in preteen monarchs. A new lineup also means a cavalcade of new tunes such as the ophthalmological anthem, "I've Got My Glasses On," and the infectious arm-swinger, "Do the Propeller." Although the gang's faces have changed, their beloved character friends have stuck around, from the friendly pirate, Captain Feathersword, to Dorothy the Dinosaur and Wags the Dog.