What You'll Get
- $9 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- Note: children aged 10 and under receive free admission.
- Doors to the event open at 12:00 p.m.
- Music starts at 1:00 p.m.
- Click here for the full lineup
Hey Look! Music Festival
- What it is: Now in its third year, Hey Look! is a spirited one-day music festival featuring more than a dozen local and regional bands.
- 2016 headliner: The Weeks, a Mississippi-bred southern rock quintet that’s drawn comparisons to Kings of Leon. Their biggest hit to date, “Buttons,” has rocked its way to a couple-hundred-thousand views on Youtube.
- Other genres to expect: Hey Look!’s lineup is always eclectic, ranging from chillwave and hip-hop to hardcore and punk rock.
- What else you can do: play games, try out food from local vendors, stock up on goods from local merchants, and sip beer.
- Biking: The event is located adjacent to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, which is perfect for biking.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 4/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.