What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- When: Monday, November 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center at Florida State University
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $36 for seating in sections 217–220 (up to $70.70 value)
- $38 for seating in sections 117, 121, or club level (up to $75.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- How Mannheim Steamroller reinvented Christmas: with the release of Christmas 1984
- What that reinvention entailed: progressive electronica interpretations of such Christmas carols as “Deck the Halls,” “We Three Kings,” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”
- The fruits of that labor: six-times Platinum certification, a position among the top-ten selling Christmas albums as recently as 2012, no longer having to tour in an old steamroller
- Their holiday works since then: Fresh Aire Christmas (1988), Christmas in the Aire (1995), Christmas Live (1997), Christmas Extraordinaire (2001), Christmas Celebration (2004), Christmas Song (2007), A Candlelight Christmas (2008), Christmas Symphony (2011)
- What makes this tour extra special: it celebrates the 30th anniversary of Mannheim Steamroller’s first Christmas album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center at FSU on 11/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.