- One ticket to Cirque Dreams Holidaze
- When: Friday, December 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Lowell Memorial Auditorium
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $32 for rear-balcony rows K–M (up to $64.50 value)
- $35 for mid-parquet rows C–H or mid-balcony rows E–J (up to $69.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Cirque Dreams Holidaze
What happens the night before Christmas when everyone is asleep? Are all homes silent without the stirring of creatures, just as described in “The Night Before Christmas?” What if the ornaments dangling from the Christmas tree came to life? Cirque Dreams answers these questions in its wildly imaginative production, Holidaze. As a cast of strongmen and acrobats dressed as ornaments spin, tumble, and creatively dismount a monstrous, lighted spruce, a live band boogies through a set of Christmas classics and original holiday tunes penned by Jill Winters and David Scott. The acrobats incorporate a large clock and other elements of the enchanting set into their stupefying stunts in a performance the New York Daily News describes as emanating “charm, sparkle, and talent by the sleighload.”