- One G-Pass ticket to The Official Blues Brothers Revue
- When: Tuesday, January 20, at 7:30 p.m
- Where: Heymann Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $24 for second balcony, rows N–W (up to $48.36 value)
- $27 for first balcony, rows D–M (up to $53.91 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Official Blues Brothers Revue
- The cred: the Official Blues Brothers Revue is the only tribute act sanctioned by Dan “Elwood Blues” Aykroyd and the estate of John “Jake Blues” Belushi
- The doppelgängers: Wayne Catania and Kieron Lafferty, who have been channeling the brothers on national tours and TV since 1998
- The band: a smoking rhythm section featuring blazing horns, swinging backup singers, and a drum section
- How to get in the mood: a shot of Dan Aykroyd’s Crystal Head Vodka should do the trick