Although it’s common for chefs to be treated like rock stars, they still have to foot the bill after trashing hotel rooms with Grey Poupon. Savor the marinated words of cooking masters with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to “Good vs. Evil: An Evening with Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert”
- When: Friday, May 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Riverside Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $29 for second-floor seating in rows X–Z (up to $52.40 value)
- $35 for second-floor seating in rows K–S (up to a $63.99 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
”Good vs. Evil: An Evening with Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert”
Two of the culinary world’s famously outspoken gastronomes serve up an insightful night for foodies during “Good vs. Evil: An Evening with Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert.” The lovably abrasive Bourdain, who’s as verbose and cutting as a serrated thesaurus, has won over food enthusiasts with his best-selling book Medium Raw and his opined explorations of the culinary landscape chronicled in the Travel Channel’s No Reservations. In a playful cross-examination, the curt connoisseur squares off in a frank discussion of kitchen philosophies with Emmy Award– and James Beard Award–winning chef Ripert. Throughout his career, Ripert has steadily climbed the culinary ladder, leading him to opportunities to co-own three-star Michelin restaurant Le Bernardin, host PBS’ Avec Eric, and appear as a judge on Bravo’s Top Chef. Equally as charming and acidic as his Jersey-bred contemporary, Ripert makes the perfect friend and foe to Bourdain as the two masters share ribbing banter, followed by a question-and-answer session and a toilet-papering of an Olive Garden.