- One ticket to An Evening with Neil Gaiman
- When: Friday, May 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: DAR Constitution Hall
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $32 for sections F–Q, rows H–L (up to $52 value)
- $36 for sections F–Q, rows D–G (u to $59.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
An Evening with Neil Gaiman
- You know Neil Gaiman as: the genius behind the respected comic series The Sandman, Black Orchid, and The Books of Magic
- You also know him as: the prolific novelist behind a number of bestselling novels including American Gods, Stardust, Coraline, and The Ocean at the End of the Lane, which recently won Book of the Year at the British National Book Awards
- His style: a distinct type of high fantasy built with realistic characters, countless allusions to literature and mythology, and a touch of intellectualism
- The secret to this complex brew, according to him: “I make things up and write them down.”
- What that’s earned him: a slowly buckling mantel filled with Hugo, Nebula, Bram Stoker, Locus, and Eisner Awards; an uneasy alliance with Czernobog, Slavic god of darkness
- What you’ll get from an evening with Gaiman: fanboy/girl giddiness as the master raconteur recites stories and poems, then holds a Q&A