- One ticket to I Love Lucy: Live on Stage
- When: Wednesday, May 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Lowell Memorial Auditorium
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $40 for rear parquet or mid balcony seating (up to $66.50 value)
- $59 for floor, front parquet, or front balcony seating (up to $72.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
I Love Lucy: Live on Stage
- Who is Lucy and why do I love her?: Lucille Ball—comedian, TV star, and pioneer for women in the entertainment industry—was known for her effervescent charm, slapstick humor, and long-running sitcom, I Love Lucy, which co-starred Ball’s then-husband and business partner, Desi Arnaz. Also in the cast were Vivian Vance and William Frawley as their neighbors Ethel and Fred.
- Why should I love I Love Lucy: Live on Stage?: it recreates a live studio audience taping of the show circa 1952
- How?: behind-the-scenes riffing, portions of two well-known episodes, music from The Ricky Ricardo Orchestra
- Are there commercials?: Yes. The Crystaltone Singers perform jingles for Brylcream and Chevrolet.
- Examiner.com praised it for being: “An absolutely brilliant and utterly engaging tribute to that iconic television show.”
- Likewise, Musicals in LA called it: “Fresh, lovely, and full of life…a shining love letter to the one and only First Lady of comedy.”