- $20–25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $36.55 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, March 18, at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, March 19, at 8 a.m.
- Sunday, March 20, at 9 a.m.
Ticket prices vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
The High Chaparral Reunion
- The Series: The High Chaparral, the saga that followed “Big John” Cannon and his family’s adventures running an Arizona ranch amid old western turf wars, romantic subplots, and plenty of drinkin’ and punchin’
- The Event: This special reunion brings together members of the original cast, plus a who’s-who of TV Western royalty for a weekend of greeting fans and signing autographs.
- Chaparral stars you’ll meet: Don Collier, who played Sam Butler; BarBara Luna, who played El Claudio’s girlfriend Conchita; Rudy Ramos, best known as Wind
- Other Western Heroes: Dan “Grizzly Adams” Haggerty, Laramie’s Robert Fuller, El Faulkner from Rio Lobo, Little House on the Prairie’s Stan Ivar, and The Virginian’s Roberta Shore
- Toughest Guests: veteran cowboy stuntmen Neil Summers, Buck Montgomery, and Jeff McCarroll, who might teach fans the safest methods of taking punches from horses, and Kent and Susan McCray of Bonanza, High Chaparral, Little House on the Prairie and Highway to Heaven
- Where Many of Them Met: Old Tucson Studios, the film site of nearly every classic Western from Gunfight at the O.K. Corral to Tombstone—and Saturday attendees are invited to see it for themselves (shuttle service available for purchase separately)