All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The true drama of a musical happens down in the orchestra pit, where musicians engage in highly ritualized combat to determine the next song’s conductor. See some rising action with this deal.
- $60 for a VIP ticket package for two to see High School Musical (up to a $171.75 value)
- When: Friday, November 8, at 7 p.m., or Saturday, November 9, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Harold Washington Cultural Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Two VIP main-floor seats (up to a $111.75 value)
- Two High School Musical kiddie cocktails (a $10 value)
- Two VIP commemorative High School Musical lanyards (a $20 value)
- Two High School Musical sweet treats (a $10 value)
- One autographed photo (a $10 value)
- One red-carpet photo (a $10 value)<p>
High School Musical
Based on the hit Disney movie, High School Musical delights audiences with catchy tunes and snappy dance numbers. The musical chronicles the travails of Troy and Gabriella, two star-crossed high-school sweethearts from different cliques, as they try to overcome their school’s intergroup feuds, win parts in the upcoming musical, and investigate how everyone learned specific songs and choreography for every situation. <p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Harold Washington Cultural Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Harold Washington Cultural Center
Named in honor of Chicago’s first African-American mayor, the Harold Washington Cultural Center hosts theatrical and musical events that echo the center’s mission of African-American cultural preservation. This event helps celebrate the 10-year commemorative anniversary for the Harold Washington Cultural Center. In addition to its entertainment, the center performs community outreach each year to serve more than 45,000 youth through arts programs, teen summits, and special events.