- Higher Ground Music Festival
- Where: RiNo Art District
- Gates open: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Friday, August 21, at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, August 22, at 11 a.m.
- $5 for one-day general admission for one (up to $10 value)
- $9 for two-day general admission for one (up to $19 value)
- $9 for one-day general admission for two (up to $19 value)
- $17 for two-day general admission for two (up to $38 value)
Higher Ground Music Festival
- 40-plus: the number of musical acts at the festival
- 5: the number of stages (4 outdoor; 1 indoor)
- Friday’s headliners: RDGLDGRN, eclectic indie-rap rockers whose hit, “I Love Lamp,” features Dave Grohl on drums
- Saturday’s headliners: The Unlikely Candidates, the Fort Worth indie rock band behind “Follow My Feet”
- Other bands you may know: The Tragic Thrills, The Score, Mainland, Brother Grand, Chemistry Club, Slow Caves , Red Fox Run, Me Like Bees, Dylan Gardner, and Ivory Circle
- More highlights: local food trucks, kiddie pools, plenty of beer and spirits, and a variety of vendors