What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $6 for two general-admission tickets (up to $12 value)
- $12 for four general-admission tickets (up to $24 value)
- $12 for two general-admission tickets with 10 food tickets (up to $22 value)
- $22 for four general-admission tickets with 20 food tickets (up to $44 value)
Hilton Head Island Seafood Fest
- The food: an abundance of shrimp, clams, crabs, mussels, oysters, and more
- The restaurants: local eateries including American Culinary Federation, Black Marlin, The Crazy Crab, Hudson’s Seafood House on the Docks, Lucky Rooster Kitchen + Bar, The Old Oyster Factory, Poseidon Coastal Cuisine & Rooftop Bar, Red Fish, and Skull Creek Boathouse
- The entertainment: live music from Motown and soul outfit Deas-Guyz, Carolina string band Town Mountain, and other local bands, plus a Kids Zone, arts and crafts vendors, and crab races
- The setting: Shelter Cove Community Park, which boasts plenty of green space and winding trails—some of which are actually made of oyster shells
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2016. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 3/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Head Island Seafood Fest
On February 19, a weeklong seafood festival culminates in its grandest event: a celebration of the ocean's bounty at Shelter Cove Community Park with local restaurants serving up creations straight from their beachy kitchens. Participating restaurants include American Culinary Federation, Black Marlin, The Crazy Crab, Hudson’s Seafood House on the Docks, Lucky Rooster Kitchen + Bar, The Old Oyster Factory, Poseidon Coastal Cuisine & Rooftop Bar, Red Fish, Skull Creek Boathouse, and more. But the sea is represented in more than elegant edibles at this freewheeling event. Alongside the Kids Zone and vendors selling arts and crafts, the organizers host a thrilling crab race, a silent auction providing guests a chance to take home a keepsake from the event, and live music from Motown and soul outfit Deas-Guyz as well as Carolina string band Town Mountain.