All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer’s 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this deal.
- $20 for one ticket to see Hinder and Candlebox (up to a $38.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
- Year of induction into Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame: 2007
- Latest album: Welcome to the Freakshow
- First number-one single: “Lips of an Angel”
- Number of visits on Hinder’s MySpace page: over 28 million
- Album title that best captures the band’s lifestyle: Extreme Behavior
- Degree to which Hinder likes to party, according to its Facebook page: “the max”
- Artists that Hinder recommends: Guns ‘N Roses, Rev Theory, Mötley Crüe
- Artists that Hinder could do without: Guns ‘N Prudence, Algebraic K-Theory, early Damien Hirst<p>
- Place and year of origin: Seattle, 1990
- Hits you listened to on your Walkman: “Far Behind” and “You”
- What they sound like: grunge with a hard-rock flair, sometimes tinged with blues and jazz
- What lead singer Kevin Martin’s voice sounds like: a melodic chainsaw
- Latest album: Love Stories & Other Musings
- Artists they’ve shared the stage with: The Flaming Lips, Rush, Henry Rollins, Radiohead
- RIAA certifications they’ve earned: gold and multi-platinum<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues New Orleans. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.