Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer's 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to see Hinder and Candlebox (up to a $38.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- Year of induction into Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame: 2007
- Latest album: Welcome to the Freakshow
- First number-one single: “Lips of an Angel”
- Number of visits on Hinder’s MySpace page: over 28 million
- Album title that best captures the band’s lifestyle: Extreme Behavior
- Degree to which Hinder likes to party, according to its Facebook page: “the max”
- Artists that Hinder recommends: Guns ‘N Roses, Rev Theory, Mötley Crüe
- Artists that Hinder could do without: Guns ‘N Prudence, Algebraic K-Theory, early Damien Hirst
- Place and year of origin: Seattle, 1990
- Hits you listened to on your Walkman: “Far Behind” and “You”
- What they sound like: grunge with a hard-rock flair, sometimes tinged with blues and jazz
- What lead singer Kevin Martin's voice sounds like: a melodic chainsaw
- Latest album: Love Stories & Other Musings
- Artists they've shared the stage with: The Flaming Lips, Rush, Henry Rollins, Radiohead
- RIAA certifications they've earned: gold and multi-platinum
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.
91% of 68 customers recommend
“It is general admission so it's first come, first serve. Although, standing isn't bad. There is no bad seat in the house”
“Great music venue!”
“Get there early for a good seat because its in a first come basis”