What You'll Get
- $25 for one assigned seating ticket (up to $35 value)
- Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
Hoedown for Autism
- The Music: Nashville-style tributes to Shania Twain (“Man! I Feel Like a Woman”), Tim McGraw (“Live Like You Were Dying”), and Kenny Chesney (“She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy”) from the Legends Live Showband
- The Dress Code: While certainly not required, attendees are encouraged to don their country-western duds
- The Prizes: You can win them at the silent auction.
- The Impact: Proceeds go to the Windsor-Essex chapter of Autism Ontario, which offers financial assistance to families affected by autism.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2016. Limit 10/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 19 or older. Dinner not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.