- $37.80 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra section B or G, rows Q–V (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Holiday Doo Wop Extravaganza
- The Duprees: with barbershop harmonies and old-fashioned showmanship, the Jersey quartet struck gold in 1962 with the pop ballad “You Belong to Me.”
- The Classics: this class-act vocal group first hit the charts in 1960 with “Cinderella,” before recording further hit pop ballads such as “P.S. I Love You” and “Till Then.”
- The Tymes: this Philly soul act landed in the Vocal Group Hall of Fame thanks to the million-selling single, “So Much in Love”
- Other Notable Acts: Jay Sielgel’s Tokens | Johnny Farina (of Santo & Johnny) | The Eternals | Kathy Young