- $9 for one G-Pass to Holiday Hangover feat. Rhymin’ N’ Stealin’ Beastie Boys Tribute and Poo Live Crew (up to $17.33 value)
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- When: Friday, December 26 at 8:30 p.m.
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- General Admission Standing
- Ticket values include all fees.
- With Poo Live Crew (Fort Worth’s #1 Party Band), Jesse Rya, and Ducado VeGA with Zenya Vi
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rhymin’ N’ Stealin’
- Who Rhymin’ N’ Stealin’ is: Kyle Smith, Josh Martin, and Jason Cockburn, who take on the roles of Ad Rock, MCA, and Mike D, respectively
- What they do: rock the house with what the Dallas Observer calls “spot-on depictions and impossibly fun offerings”
- How they do it: by plowing through a set of old-school hits laced with party-time bombast
- Hits you might your hear: “Sabotage,” “Intergalactic,” “Make Some Noise”
- In support: Poo Live Crew, a cover band hailing from Fort Worth