- $69 for one ticket for select orchestra and mezzanine seating (up to $162 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Story: Jim—a charismatic crooner and hoofer—thinks he’s left the bright lights of showbiz behind to settle on a farmhouse in Connecticut, but soon discovers that life just isn’t the same without song and dance. With help from his newfound sweetheart, Linda, he transforms the farmhouse into a happening inn where every holiday (including Christmas, Easter, the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and New Year’s Eve) is celebrated with big musical numbers in this bubbly multi-holiday update of the 1942 Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire classic.
- The Songs: Holiday Inn has no vacancies when it comes to Irving Berlin beauties, including “Steppin’ Out With My Baby,” “Shaking the Blues Away,” “Easter Parade,” “Cheek to Cheek” and a showstopping version of “White Christmas.”
- The Reviews: Rex Reed of the NY Observer calls it, “Heartfelt musical eggnog!” while Jeremy Gerard of Deadline raves that “The dancing is spectacular, the singing sublime, the visuals are ingenious!”
Roundabout Theatre Company
Over the past 50 years, Roundabout Theatre Company has grown from a small, 150-seat theatre at its founding in 1965, to a nationally prominent not-for-profit theater company, and one of New York City's leading cultural establishments today. RTC touches the hearts of over 700,000 theatergoers around the world every year, delighting audiences with productions of classic works with world-renowned casts.