What You'll Get
- $12 for upper middle orchestra (up to $25 value)
- $17 for lower side orchestra (up to $35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Saturday, November 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 29 at 2 p.m.
- What’s Jingling: the bells on the Leroy Anderson’s “Sleigh Ride”
- Who’s Dancing: visions of sugarplums as the orchestra plays selections from The Nutcracker
- Who’s Invited: the Pinkerton Chorale joins the Philharmonic for the holidays
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Reservation required. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.