What You'll Get
- $13 for one ticket to The Holiday Show by BalletFleming: Dancing in a Winter Wonderland (up to $26 value)
- Where: The Shiloh Baptist Church
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Saturday, November 29, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, November 29, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
The Holiday Show by BalletFleming: Dancing in a Winter Wonderland
- The Concept: a contemporary take on a holiday ballet performance
- The Music: seasonal favorites by Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, and the Chipmunks
- Notable Choreographers: BalletFleming’s Artistic Director Christopher Fleming and guest choreographer Thomas Gant, Jr.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Shiloh Baptist Church. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ballet Fleming's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Lewis Carroll, The Who, and Edgar Allen Poe have something in common: Christopher Fleming. Their varied catalogs inspired new works from the dancer and choreographer, who has received widespread acclaim for his balletic take on classic stories. He brings that unconventional eye to his eponymous BalletFleming, where he helms seasons featuring world-premiere productions. But while the source material may range from Gothic literature to 1960s rock 'n' roll, the company's mission remains the same: to stage visually striking, emotionally moving dance performances.