The festival introduces local artisans who showcase their handmade goods including unique holiday gifts, clothing, jewelry, and home items
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Free admission for children 12 and under
- Dates and times:
- Friday and Saturday, November 15-17, 2019: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, November 17, 2019: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Transportation: free on-site parking
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2019. Valid only at listed locations. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival's artisanal markets attract almost 200,000 visitors each year, and have been doing so since 1975. Hosted in several major cities along the East Coast, Sugarloaf's festivals bring together local and national independent artists and designers who present their original hand-crafted goods to attendees, along with the stories of how they came to be.
- Goods: More than 250 vendors showcase their goods, which range from artisanal honey to hand-crafted leather bags to vibrant paintings and sculptures.
- Demonstrations: The festivals' artists, craftsmen, and designers put on engaging live demonstrations and workshops, lending a sneak peek of their creative process to curious guests.
- Entertainment: Local and regional musicians perform live sets for attendees while they nosh on gourmet bites from local food vendors.