What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for section E table seating (up to $51.55 value)
- $39 for one ticket for section D table seating (up to $67.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Holiday Swing Party with Byron Stripling
- How you know Byron Stripling: He’s the jazz trumpeter who debuted at Carnegie Hall with Skitch Henderson, recorded with Dizzy Gillespie, and performed with the Boston Pops, the Seattle Symphony, and the Minnesota Orchestra (among many others).
- Where you’ve seen him outside the concert hall: headlining Broadway’s Satchmo and From Second Avenue to Broadway, making a cameo in the TV film The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, and serving as Artistic Director of the Columbus Jazz Orchestra
- What he’s doing with Long Beach Symphony: leading a festive holiday party complete with swinging sing-alongs and new arrangements of seasonal classics
- A taste of those tunes: “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town,” “I Have a Little Dreidel,” and “What a Wonderful World”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required by 12/18. Redeem on 12/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Beach Symphony
A community institution for over 80 years, the Long Beach Symphony has entertained generations of audiences. The Symphony produces six full symphonic classical concerts throughout the year at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theater and five more eclectic POPS! concert events in the Long Beach Arena, entertaining more than 32,000 residents throughout the season. Outside of their concert events, the Symphony also provides over 24,000 local school children with access to music at their schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as ensembles and concert field trips for every LBUSD 2nd-5th grader in the public school system. Because music should be above all things accessible, Long Beach Symphony also offers free concerts at smaller venues and fun instrument petting zoos in spaces all over the City of Long Beach, like Cesar Chavez Park, Rainbow Harbor Lagoon, City Parking Garage, and Homeland Cultural Center.