- $50 for one G-Pass with early entry to OG’s Holla-Ween featuring The Sugarhill Gang (up to $87.75 value)
- When: Friday, October 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Tabernacle
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- This package consists of 1 General Admission ticket and 1 VIP Room Pass (which can be used for early entry). Must be 21 or older for VIP Room access.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
OG’s Holla-Ween Featuring The Sugarhill Gang
- Sugarhill Gang: This seminal collective is often credited for bringing hip-hop to the mainstream with their 1979 Top-40 hit, “Rapper’s Delight.”
- Kurtis Blow: He’s the hip-hop pioneer whose massive hit, “The Breaks,” was the first rap single to go gold. “Christmas Rappin’,” “Party Time,” and the bouncy “Basketball” followed suit, helping to set the rap template for the burgeoning genre.
- Kool Moe Dee: One of the first rappers to receive a Grammy, this New York MC helped New Jack Swing gain prominence, and saw his second album, How Ya Like Me Now, go platinum.
- The Tabernacle: Originally built in 1910 as one of Atlanta’s stateliest Baptist churches, the historic Tabernacle now shares its lovely acoustics with big-named artists from rock, pop, hip-hop, and country.