Christmas is a special time of year—families gather together, gifts are exchanged, and trees finally have a purpose. Celebrate the season with this GrouponLive deal.
- $6 for one ticket to see Le Theatre de Marionette's Holly Jolly Christmas (up to a $12 value)
- When: any show, November 29–December 22
- Where: Arlington Christkindl Market
- Door time: 10 minutes before each performance
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children can participate in a free puppet-making workshop Tuesday-Thursday, before or after the scheduled shows.
- Meet Santa and Rudolf
- Admission and parking at the Christkindl Market are free.
- Click here to view the schedule of performances.
Holly Jolly Christmas
As Christmas draws nearer, Le Theatre de Marionette celebrates the stories of the season with music and hand-made puppets. In a magical shop where toys come to life, crowds witness a teddy bear juggling candy canes, a dancing snowman, and an ice-skating penguin. Familiar characters from the North Pole make an appearance too, including the worker elves. Kris Kringle lands his sleigh on-stage surrounded by simulated snow with Rudolf at his lead for the show's finale. Viewers can arrive early for a special marionette demonstration, and stay late to have their pictures taken and prove to their friends that Santa is made out of wood.
Le Theatre de Marionette
“It all starts with an idea and block of wood,” John Hopkins, founder of Le Theatre de Marionette, marvels on his website. While that may be true for his meticulously hand-carved marionettes—which star in the full gamut of classic children’s stories from Hansel and Gretel to The Wizard of Oz—it took a little more for Le Theatre itself. John began his performances in a defunct bus station in Arlington, drawing in families with just the skill of his hands and voice, before achieving enough success to move to Dallas and expand his skilled team of puppeteers and voice actors.
1098 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011Get Directions