All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Hollywood Christmas Parade
- When: Sunday, November 30, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Hollywood Boulevard
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $17.50 for rows B–E of section 5 (up to $25 value)
- $24.50 for rows A–J of section 1 or rows H–J of section 4 (up to $35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Customers must bring their G-Pass to see both the concert and access their parade seats. The parade route is 3.2 miles long. People can line up for free along the route but only grandstand ticketholders may see the concert. Grandstands are located along the first city block of the parade. Performer lineup subject to change. Hollywood Christmas Parade Television, LLC (“HCP”) is a for profit company that produces the Hollywood Christmas Parade and all related properties. Any monies paid or other consideration given to HCP are not tax deductible and are not charitable contributions. HCP owns and controls “The Hollywood Christmas Parade” Trade Marks and all related properties.”
Hollywood Christmas Parade
- Stevie Wonder
- Earth, Wind & Fire: Known for their interplay of falsetto and tenor vocals, a jazzy horn section, and an unimpeachable funk, Earth, Wind & Fire’s distinctive sound has earned them six Grammys, a place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and an invitation from President Obama to get down at the White House.
- Heart: Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Ann and Nancy Wilson have racked up more than 35 million record sales thanks to uncontainable hits such as “Barracuda,” “Crazy on You,” “Alone,” and “These Dreams.”
- Jesse McCartney: Before he was even a teenager and could finally shed his baby teeth, McCartney was singing on Broadway and making fans on All My Children. Then he began crooning in boy band Dream Street and went platinum with his 2004 debut album, Beautiful Soul.
- Hosts and guests-hosts: Laura Mckenzie | Erik Estrada | Dean Cain | Montel Williams
- Parade appearances: marching bands | celebrities | stunt performers | Despicable Me 2’s Minions | equestrians | giant balloons
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Hollywood Christmas Parade on 11/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, contact Ticketmaster after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app.Performer lineup subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.