- $24.50 for one G-Pass for section 1 (rows A–J) or 4 (rows H–J) (up to $35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Customers must bring their G-Pass to see both the concert and access their parade seats. The parade route is 3.2 miles long. People can line up for free along the route but only grandstand ticketholders may see the concert. Grandstands are located along the first city block of the parade. Performer lineup subject to change. Hollywood Christmas Parade Television, LLC (“HCP”) is a for profit company that produces the Hollywood Christmas Parade and all related properties. Any monies paid or other consideration given to HCP are not tax deductible and are not charitable contributions. HCP owns and controls “The Hollywood Christmas Parade” Trade Marks and all related properties.
Hollywood Christmas Parade
- Hear: headliners include India Arie, Clay Aiken, Daughtry, Sean Kingston, Ruben Studdard, Ace Young, and more. See full list here.
- Smell: the sweet scent of stardust twinkling on an A-list roster of celebrities. This year features Grand Marshals Penn and Teller, illusionists Michael Turco and Johnathan Pendragon, hosts Laura Mckenzie, Erik Estrada, Dean Cain, and Montel Williams, and special guest hosts Elizabeth Stanton and Garrett Clayton
- See: a spectacle of parade-style entertainment—celebrities wave, horses high-step, balloons fill the air with color, and marching bands try to catch the quarter notes escaping from their instruments
- Taste: the visions of sugarplums dancing in your head as a very merry Saint Nick makes an appearance
- Feel: plenty of holiday spirit