- $29 for one VIP ticket to see Hollywood Logan’s Legendary Drifters, including a meet & greet and autographed photo (up to $45 value)
- Where: The Forvm
- Seating: reserved tables
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Dates and Times
- Friday, November 21, at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 21, at 9 p.m. Doors open at 8:30 p.m.
Hollywood Logan’s Legendary Drifters
- Who they are: a tribute act that uses the music of the Drifters to revive 1959–64
- Their sound: multipart vocal harmonies carrying gentle doo-wop rhythms
- Drifters songs to play on a date: “True Love,” “Dance with Me”
- Drifters songs to play at the end of a date: “This Magic Moment,” “There Goes My Baby”
- Drifters songs to play at the beach: “Under the Boardwalk,” “Sand in My Shoes”
- Drifters song to play while waiting for aliens to invade: “Up on the Roof”
It's almost impossible to guess who'll grace the Forvm's stage on any given night. One weekend it might by an old-fashioned doo-wop band, the next a legendary pop outfit such as O-Town. Or maybe a Dave Matthews tribute, a burlesque troupe, a rising local rapper, or a roadie checking the mics. Even on those rare days that there's no music scheduled, there's still something to do: the onsite pub, the Library, boasts 20 craft beers on tap and 30 more in bottles, and the Iris serves burgers, Mexican food, and pub fare with gourmet flourishes all day and night.