What You'll Get
Horseracing was once one of the most popular activities in America, along with baseball and breaking into neighbors’ homes to search for communist literature. Relive glory days with today’s deal for an admission package to Hollywood Park in Inglewood. Packages are valid for any live racing on the calendar. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get an outing for 2 (up to a $40 total value), which includes:
- Two general-admission tickets (a $20 value)
- One valet voucher (a $10 value)
One food voucher (a $10 value)<p>
- For $38, you get an outing for 4 (up to an $80 total value), which includes:
- Four general-admission tickets (a $40 value)
- Two valet vouchers (a $20 value)
Two food vouchers (a $20 value)<p>
- For $89, you get an admission package for 10 (up to a $200 total value), which includes:
- Ten general-admission tickets (a $100 value)
- Five valet vouchers (a $50 value)
Five food vouchers (a $50 value)<p>
- For an additional $25, guests can upgrade any of the previous packages to a winner’s-circle package (a $50 value), which includes:
- A named race
- Upgraded sideline seats
- A picture with the winning jockey<p>
With a history that stretches back to the 1930s, Hollywood Park has been entrancing bettors with invigorating equine sprints for more than 70 years. After dropping off cars, vans, or giraffe-drawn carriages with obliging valets, guests can stroll inside the grounds and pick up the day’s program and peruse upcoming races. After placing bets on favored thoroughbreds, visitors can plunk down in general-admission seating to cheer on favored steeds. Food vouchers allow guests to pick up comestibles at the on-track dining areas, refueling for raucous rooting or between-race games of freeze tag.
Those upgrading to the winner’s-circle package should call ahead to ensure their temporary race-day notoriety, donating their name to one track-selected race. During named races, groups receive sideline seats, allowing guests to see every braided strand of hair on the racing horses and judge close finishes with discerning eyes. After the race, a photo op with the winning jockey leaves guests with a frameable memento, perfect for hanging in the foyer to impress guests or the house stable to impress their mounts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Hollywood Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Hollywood Park‘s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Not valid for 12/17 race. Must purchase admission package to purchase upgrade package. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.