What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $32 value)
- Ages 5+
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What they sound like: if rap fell madly in love with rock, then had a baby and named it Nu Metal
- What they look like: as if they’re always ready for a very extreme Halloween party or a very tame zombie quarantine—think customized gas masks, hockey masks, and face paint
- When they made their debut: in 2008 with Swan Songs, which landed at No. 22 on the Billboard 200 and showcased their uncensored takes on everything from partying to angst-ridden love
- How they continued to amass fans: with 2011’s American Tragedy, 2013’s Notes from the Underground, and a reputation for no-holds-barred live shows
- Their latest: 2015’s Day of the Dead
- The impact the band wants their album to have: “I want people to use it to work out,” says lead guitarist Charlie Scene. “I want people to put our records on when they’re pre-partying. I want everyone to get a feeling, whether it’s anger and aggression or the urge to open up a cold one and party.”
- Joining them: metalcore act Crown the Empire and I Prevail, the burgeoning post-hardcore band who covered Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be ages 5+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.