All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $21.50 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $42.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- What they sound like: if rap fell madly in love with rock, then had a baby and named it Nu Metal
- What they look like: as if they’re always ready for a very extreme Halloween party or a very tame zombie quarantine—think customized gas masks, hockey masks, and face paint
- When they made their debut: in 2008 with Swan Songs, which landed at No. 22 on the Billboard 200 and showcased their uncensored takes on everything from partying to angst-ridden love
- How they continued to amass fans: with 2011’s American Tragedy, 2013’s Notes from the Underground, and a reputation for no-holds-barred live shows
- Their latest: 2015’s Day of the Dead
- The impact the band wants their album to have: “I want people to use it to work out,” says lead guitarist Charlie Scene. “I want people to put our records on when they’re pre-partying. I want everyone to get a feeling, whether it’s anger and aggression or the urge to open up a cold one and party.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.