- $20 for one general admission standing ticket ($37 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
- Holy Who?: Holy Holy is fronted by drummer Mick Woodmansey—better known as “Woody”—and bassist/producer Tony Visconti, both key members of David Bowie’s band The Spiders from Mars.
- The set list: The band will play 1970’s The Man Who Sold The World in its entirety, from “The Width of a Circle” to “The Supermen.”
- Other members: While Ziggy Stardust himself won’t make an appearance, Mick and Tony will be joined by vocalist Glenn Gregory and keyboardist Berenice Scott of English band Heaven 17, saxophonist Terry Edwards, and Tony’s daughter Jessica Morgan.
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.