What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission floor ticket ($37 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
David Bowie Event featuring Holy Holy
- Holy Who?: Holy Holy is fronted by drummer Mick Woodmansey—better known as “Woody”—and bassist/producer Tony Visconti, both key members of David Bowie’s band The Spiders from Mars. Bowie personally authorized their name.
- The set list: The band will play 1970’s The Man Who Sold The World in its entirety, from “The Width of a Circle” to “The Supermen.”
- Other members: While Ziggy Stardust himself won’t make an appearance, Mick and Tony will be joined by vocalist Glenn Gregory and keyboardist Berenice Scott of English band Heaven 17, saxophonist Terry Edwards, and Tony’s daughter Jessica Morgan.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 1/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.