- $15 for one G-Pass for orchestra, front balcony, mid balcony, upper balcony, or gallery seating (up to $60.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Holy Holy: All Star David Bowie Tribute
- Holy Who?: Holy Holy is fronted by drummer Mick Woodmansey—better known as “Woody”—and bassist/producer Tony Visconti, both key members of David Bowie’s band The Spiders from Mars.
- The set list: Given its pedigree, the band unsurprisingly favors early Bowie classics and deep cuts; the band played 1970’s The Man Who Sold The World in its entirety during its 2015 concerts
- Other members: Until Ziggy Stardust returns to Earth, Mick and Tony will be joined by vocalist Glenn Gregory and keyboardist Berenice Scott of English band Heaven 17, saxophonist Terry Edwards, and Tony’s daughter Jessica Morgan.
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.