- $10 for one three-day ticket to Homes for the Holidays (up to $20 value)
- When: ticket holders can access the homes on Friday, December 5, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., as well as on Saturday, December 6 and Sunday, December 7, from noon to 6 p.m.
- Where: four homes in the neighborhoods of Annandale, Belle Rive II, and Princeton Hills
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Three-day tickets grant access to each home once
Homes for the Holidays
To spread holiday cheer and support a good cause, Homes for the Holidays opens the doors of four estate homes throughout Brentwood. Visitors explore the abodes on their own schedule over three days, slipping provided booties over their footy pajamas before viewing the displays of holiday decor inside. These are the result of collaborations among three of the city's most prominent designers, including Tim Causey of ReCreations, Richie Edwards of RED, and Jenny Vollmer herself of Vollmer Decorating. Along the way, visitors enjoy festive live music, wine and spirit tastings, and a chocolate sculpture constructed by gold medalist chocolatier Paul Burnash. Proceeds benefit the Literacy Council of Williamson County, an organization dedicated to changing and enriching the lives of area adults through free programs in reading, writing, and math skills.