Country music and bourbon festival featuring performances from Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Little Big Town, Brett Young, and more
What You'll Get
- General admission or VIP (single-day or weekend)
- Available dates: Saturday, September 14, at noon | Sunday, September 15, at noon
- What’s included with VIP: a commemorative Hometown Rising VIP laminate; dedicated entrance lanes into the festival; access to a shaded hang area with dedicated bars and comfortable furniture; live audio/video streams of the Oak and Barrel main music stages; access to a front-of-stage viewing area at the Oak and Barrel stages; access to a dedicated merchandise stand for shorter shopping lines; premium food offerings (for additional purchase); access to air-conditioned, flushable restrooms
- Children under 5 receive free admission.
- Click here to view a list of items you can and cannot bring into the venue, along with FAQ.
Hometown Rising feat. Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, and More
Saturday, September 14
- Tim McGraw: The singer, actor, and heartthrob behind hits such as “Live Like You Were Dying” and “My Next Thirty Years” has landed three Grammy Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, 11 CMA Awards, and 10 American Music Awards throughout his remarkable career.
- Little Big Town: Little Big Town is a land of rich four-part harmonies where everyone shares duties as lead singer, like a country version of The Beatles but with fewer beards. Vocalists Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook, and Phillip Sweet blend together so effortlessly in hits such as “Pontoon” and “Boondocks” that the awards—multiple CMAs. ACMs, an ACA, and a Grammy—have practically swooned at their feet.
- Also appearing: Dwight Yoakam | Trace Adkins | Frankie Ballard | The Cadillac Three | Jimmie Allen | Lindsay Ell | The Steel Woods | Clare Dunn | Noah Guthrie | The Sisterhood Band | J.D. Shelburne | Raelyn Nelson Band | Alice Wallace | Imaj
Sunday, September 15
- Luke Bryan: A winner of ACM’s prestigious Entertainer of the Year award, Bryan can move from earnest, heart-on-his-sleeve tunes (“Rain Is a Good Thing” ) to jam-friendly party anthems (“Country Girl [Shake It for Me]”) with ease.
- Keith Urban: he’s the New Zealand–born heartthrob and American Idol judge who has monopolized country-music jukeboxes since 1999 with No. 1 hits such as “Somebody Like You,” “Days Go By,” and his latest, “Raise ‘Em Up,” from 2013’s Fuse
- Also appearing: Brett Young | Jake Owen | Bret Michaels | Lauren Alaina | LOCASH | Drake White and the Big Fire | The Wild Feathers | Mason Ramsey | Gabby Barrett | Dillon Carmichael | Everette | Larry Fleet | Jeffrey East | Hannah Ellis | Kendall Shaffer
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Ticket will be emailed to email address provided at checkout by 9/9. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Children under 5 receive free admission. No re-entry allowed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.