What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to Honda Civic Tour Featuring Portugal. The Man and Grouplove (up to $40 value)
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre at SDSU
- Seating: garden/promenade sections A-F
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
Portugal. The Man
- Surprising homeland of Portugal. The Man: Wasilla, Alaska, where they cranked out five catchy yet experimental indie-rock albums, including their breakthrough record The Satanic Satanist, before landing on a major label
- Where you’ve seen them: touring with The Black Keys, turning heads at Coachella, Bonnaroo, and Lollapalooza, and probably dog sledding
- Hits in constant rotation on YouTube and iTunes: early fan favorites such as “People Say” and “Got It All (This Can’t Be Living Now),” and later, more lushly produced cuts like “Purple, Yellow, Red, and Blue” and “Modern Jesus”
- You fell in love with the group: with the charging indie-rock hit “Colours”
- You tied the knot with the group: after hearing the electro-tinged “Tongue Tied” on Glee, in iPod commercials, and on the world’s dance floors
- What’s so lovable about GroupLove: bouncy-ball melodies, boy/girl choruses that elope with your brain, and the giddy energy of kids who ate an entire candy store
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre at San Diego State University. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.