- One G-Pass to see One Direction: On The Road Again Tour 2015
- When: Tuesday, July 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Commonwealth Stadium
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $22.50 for sections M2, N2, DD2, EE2,FF2, MM2, NN2 and QQ2 (up to $45.25 value)
- $28.50 for the middle-rear of section J2, K2, L2, O2, P2, or Q2 (up to $57.25 value)
- $41 for section EE, FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, or the middle-rear of section NN (up to $81.50 value)
- $52 for the middle-rear of section DD or OO, or the front-middle of sections EE–HH or JJ–NN (up to $104.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
One Direction: On The Road Again Tour 2015
- Their records sold: over 46 million
- Their social-media stats: 3 billion YouTube views, 109 million combined Twitter followers, 33 million Facebook fans
- Their latest album: Four
- Where you saw them last: on their record-obliterating Where We Are Tour and its corresponding concert film
- Where you can see them now: On the Road Again in stadiums worldwide