- One G-Pass to see Honda Civic Tour Presents One Direction
- When: Tuesday, September 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- $25 for sections 204–207 or 219–221, rows R19–R30 (up to $48.95 value)
- $30 for sections 202–203, 220–226, or 201–244, rows R1–R18 (up to $59.10 value)
- $40 for sections M7–M14 (up to $80.50 value)
- $50 for sections 108–114, or clubs C3–C6 or C15–C19 (up to $100.90 value)
- $60 for sections 105, 106, 115-117, or clubs C1, C2, C20–C24 or C38–C40 (up to $121.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Honda Civic Tour Presents One Direction
- Their records sold: over 46 million
- Their social-media stats: 3 billion YouTube views, 109 million combined Twitter followers, 33 million Facebook fans
- Their latest album: Four
- Where you saw them last: on their record-obliterating Where We Are Tour and its corresponding concert film
- Where you can see them now: On the Road Again in stadiums worldwide
Lincoln Financial Field
One Lincoln Financial Way
Philadelphia, PA 19148