- One G-Pass to see One Direction: On The Road Again Tour 2015
- When: Friday, July 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Investors Group Field
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $21.50 for the middle or rear of section 212, 213, 225, or 226 (up to $43.25 value)
- $27 for the rear rows of sections 205–211 or 227–233, or the front to middle of section 212, 213, 225, or 226 (up to $53.75 value)
- $40 for the middle rows of sections 205–209 or 229–233, or the front to rear of section 210, 211, 227, or 228 (up to $80 value)
- $51 for the middle-rear of section 114, 115, 122, or 123, sections 205–209, or the front-middle of sections 229–233 (up to $102 value)
- $61 for the middle-rear of floor section D1, D2, D6, or D7, the middle-rear of section 113 or 124, or the front-rear of sections 114–123 (up to $122.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
One Direction: On The Road Again Tour 2015
- Their records sold: over 46 million
- Their social-media stats: 3 billion YouTube views, 109 million combined Twitter followers, 33 million Facebook fans
- Their latest album: Four
- Where you saw them last: on their record-obliterating Where We Are Tour and its corresponding concert film
- Where you can see them now: On the Road Again in stadiums worldwide