Theater etiquette says that you should applaud before the intermission, at the end of the play, and whenever the lead says that performance's secret word. Show your appreciation with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for one ticket to Honor Bound (up to $70.50 value)
- When: select dates, Thursday, May 1–Friday, June 27
- Where: St. Luke's Theatre
- Seating: orchestra, rows A–L
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
A hungry young reporter has found a new story: a retired doctor with a respected reputation and secretive past. But every new truth that's uncovered threatens to fracture old relationships. Moving between 1968 and 1992, this new drama explores the nature of friendships set against a backdrop of baseball. Josh Iacovelli directs the talented ensemble, whose members have appeared on Boardwalk Empire and The Good Wife, along with acclaimed New York stage productions.